Actuarial exam analysis for everyone
Actuarial exams can be daunting. They're long, difficult and the time required to complete them is among the highest
across all professions. Completing the exams is a significant achievement. With this, the actuarial profession
attracts top talent from around the globe. For most, the time and effort put into the examination process
is a trade-off for the exciting and rewarding career that awaits them.
At actuarial-lookup we help remove the mystery
behind the actuarial examination process. From the analysis of publicly available data, we provide prospective
and current actuarial exam writers with the data to help them better understand their actuarial examination journey. That's what we're about.
We thank all the visitors to the site over the years, especially those that have taken the time to contact us with ideas for site improvements, new analyses,
or simply giving us some kudos for the beneficial information we provide as they navigate through the actuarial examination system. Best wishes to everyone on their
examination journey. Stay strong and don't give up.
Scope, Limitation, Terms & Conditions
By using www.actuarial-lookup.com (the "Site"), you signify your acceptance of the terms below. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the Site.
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the terms will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- The Site is not affiliated with, maintained, authorized, endorsed or sponsored
by the Society of Actuaries ("SOA") or the Casualty Actuarial Society ("CAS") or any other professional actuarial body. While prepared with all due care, the Site,
including its owner, gives no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or reliability of the data or its
suitability for any particular purpose. The Site, including its owner,
will not accept liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may incur as
a result of use of or reliance upon this information.
- The data contained on the Site is based entirely on publicly available information released by the SOA and CAS and available for download
here. The Site does not in any way claim to be the owner or publisher of such data.
Such data is publicly available as released by the SOA and CAS.
- All data contained on the Site dates back to 2007. There is no information relating to candidates or exams that predates 2007.
- The accuracy of the information contained on the Site has not been verified by the SOA or CAS or any other third-party, actuarial related or otherwise.
- The Site was made in good faith to benefit the actuarial community by providing timely insight into exam related statistics, as described in the Purpose section above.
This Site reserves the right to change its analysis and calculations at any time and without warning for reasons including but not limited to,
correcting calculation errors, correcting data errors, improving analysis and other adhoc adjustments.
Any errors contained on the Site are expressly unintentional and can be reported here